Saturday 21 April 2012

Am I out of your life for good?

If you were absent from school, I'd sent you a text asking if you were alright showing my concern even though the last thing you would want is my name to appear on your phone.

But when I was absent... No text. No signs of concern. It's like I'm dead to you.

Ever since you left, I think about you every day, I'm not even lying or exaggerating. You were all that I have but now had..

It's good to know that you're doing fine without me, maybe it's time to let go, but I'm just not ready yet.

I want to embrace the memories we shared, the good times we had. Those times I'd never forget.

If you're feeling troubled and have no one to go to, remember that I'm always here for you, my door is still open. Awaiting for your return.

I miss you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment