Friday 29 June 2012

Livewire 2012

This camp is the best camp to date. Everything happened too quickly, I doubt I'm able to remember and blog about them in a chronological order. Ah well. Better than nothing. I told myself to go for this camp with an open heart, open mind. To receive what I ought to. To work on what I have to. To change on what I need to. To improve on what I got to.
Meet my coach and room mate!
We were told that the provision shop at the hotel didn't have much food, so they had us all going to Jusco, to stock up on the 4 days there. Edna and I were planning to get donuts to keep for our stay but to realise it was a different shopping centre. How sad. BUT God is good, we found J.CO, and we exclaimed with joy. Really, you should've seen us.


Oh did I mention? We'd to take care of little kids, okay, not really little but yeah. I would like to call it baby sitting in fact but oh well, got to learn how to take up responsibilities. 

Done with our buysssssss. Hehehe

It didn't took us long to reach to our destination.
Welcome to Pulai Springs Resort!
Our apartments

Before we checked in, we played some ice breakers and did some cheering. Was so so so eager to see how the room looks like! Finally after 8353092840591238 years, we checked in. Our apartment has 3 rooms, 1 living room, which makes it 4 rooms. Edna and I are in one, Rosabel and Sarah is in the other, Kimberly, Elizabeth and Teresa is in one. Yupp, these are my room mate or apartment mates.

yay roomies! luv
 Unloaded our goods, explored the whole apartment. This is our room.
Le sexy time~

From the picture above, look to your left and you'll see this!
The "walk-in wardrobe"

From the picture above, walk in and look left again, you'll see..........
THE TOILET!
 It does look amazing, doesn't it?

Us being girls, we started cam-whoring. 
Yuppppppp, I brought my remote, that's why ;) 

Now, I'll give you a brief "tour" around the place, I don't have pictures of every single acres of this hotel but this is the best I could do.

This is the view from our room's balcony. Lovely ain't it?
Morning
Afternoon
There is definitely no night scene as it's really dark and you could barely see anything since it's a golf course. Actually, I never thought of taking a night scene. The darkness was oppressing. Oh well.

From the balcony

The view from the lift lobby at our floor!
Turn left and make our way to the function room where we had our services!

Behind the picture (above), you'll see this!
An array of palm trees! Well, I didn't really take note of the flags...
Where we had our lunch and dinner, breakfast is somewhere else

 How beautiful...
The pools, there are many many pools in this hotel. There's a slide right at the centre of this picture.
Which is the rock, it's hiding it, somehow.

Service room with the worship team of that service
Pastor Sabrina, our speaker for the camp.
Lucas and his mentor, Gid, and my mentor, Sam, and I :)


Later that night..............



Le sexy time~

I'm the pimp! Nah, just kidding. HAHAHA
The timetable for Day 2 and 3 goes something like this. Morning devotion, Breakfast, Morning service, Lunch, Games, Break, Dinner, Night service, Lights out. IF I'm not wrong. 

I've no pictures of the games, but yes we definitely did played games. 
Have I not mention..my group is The Electricians! *CHEERS*
Electricians Unite!!! *spazzzzz*
We are the best, we win the rest! 

My team is SHOCKWAVE~
We will, we will SHOCK you!
AHA, don't mind the stitch films, I had to use it cause it was about to expire :( But it's so cute, isn't it??? If I'm not wrong day 3 games was cancelled due to time constrains because they had baptism but we played like one or two, I can't remember cause my memory is failing on me. 

They had to stand in the centre of this really really cold Jacuzzi to say their testimony.
Praise the Lord for their boldness!

Getting baptised...

They climbed to get a better view, hahahahahaha
Praise the Lord!
Fun night was different this year, no longer performing a short skit. We played games! Never would I have ever thought that I had to dance the Abracadabra dance in front of every one, how lucky was I? To think that Estelle was retarded to be dancing to it at my room the night before. HAHAHA.

Melbert had to pluck out on of Ps Cat's white hair

Have you ever played or seen anyone played the stocking game? It is hilarious, even hilarious can't even comprehend the magnitude of it's funniness, but I can't think of a word to substitute hilarious. My list of vocabularies are sparse, you see. Nonetheless, check our their faces. It is SO SO SO SO FUNNY. HO MAI!!! 


We laughed so much and so hard that I could feel abs coming.

Yes, this is what you think it is! Dog and bone. But not the usual way where everyone is numbered. 
They merged dog and bone with blow wind blow. And had Ps Cat's shoe as the bone. Hahahaha.
It was fun but very rough. When they called for CHIJ girls, 4 ran up. 3 from my team. HALLELUJAH!


Later that night, we didn't have sexy time :( Many people came over to our room had a mini bonding session. God is good. Bel made a really funny phone call to the receptionist asking for 3 forks, although they didn't understand her, we still got our forks for our cup noodles! But only after like 20 mins? Hmm.. Edna and I forgot to stock up on cup noodles and drinks, sigh, so we had to like sorta suffer :( Thankfully the food provided weren't that bad, BUT it's spicy most of the time. Their fish is good though, for every meal. Better than nothing right? :) 

When everyone left, that's when God showed me the reason and enlightened me. 
To God be the glory! Amen.

Awh, why does camp have to come to an end so soon. :( Although the games aren't the funnest but it's amazing how everyone is trying. Trying to play their best for games. Trying to worship God. Trying to seek God. Trying to pray. Everyone is just trying. That was what made this camp different. 

Getting anointed by the oil and having our leaders to pray for us
Getting prophesied, or not. Feeling convicted, or not. Had an encounter, or not. We all sat through the same sermon throughout and we know what we ought to do. Lets' be fishermen of men! Most of us had said, "I want be a disciple of Jesus!" that day. Even if you didn't, we could and should help each other in our daily walk with God. Give them a little squeeze if they aren't budging. Once we have our hands on the plow, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK! 
Amen.


P.S: The laptop is overheating.



No comments:

Post a Comment