Monday 9 July 2012

Hectic

This week was one hell of a week. I was told to blog but I really have no idea what to type about. This is really testing my composition skills, and that reminds me, I owe my English teacher my composition.

Time is really running out, there's no time for this or that. No matter how hard or fast you try to grasp it, it just slips off. As it gets closer to O-levels, the further I am from my goal. I'm the most unprepared person ever, I have yet to start studying or complete my incessant homework in fact.

Okay. As I was saying, this week was really one hell of a week. Honestly, I barely remembered much. Oh wait, I do.. Fridays are always the longest day of the week. I spent last Friday ninja-ing from place to place. But it stops right there, my mum had stopped me from going for youth on Fridays. This is depressing.

Cheeks made us play with mousetraps today, it's really not cool. Your life is like on that small piece of wooden thingy. I trusted Lucas with my life! GOSH. But the way he linked it to life really does make sense.

I need to learn how to manage my time really well. I tend to put school first, and try to complete my homework then lastly do my QT when I'm really really tired and about to knock out. This is not good. How would you feel to talk to someone who was dozing off? I'd be ticked off, no doubt. I'd punch or slap the person up if I've to! I really would if I've an important message to convey. Wouldn't God feel this way if I'm dozing off while I'm doing my QT? I really thank God that He is a loving God for He does not slap or punch me when I dozed off. Hallelujah!

Therefore, for this coming week, I am determined to prioritise myself (this would be a challenge). To not only put God first in my life but live my life for Him. Am I making sense? I'm really tired so ya. See, when you're tired, you not only type or phrase your sentence weirdly, you'd also not listen properly, so how to listen to God's important message for you that day, you tell me?


God loves you and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment