Saturday 28 July 2012

Picture-filled July

Hi, i'm so lazy and so tired that I scraped the idea of posting a picture-filled blog post. Heh. Why do you need picture-filled blog post when Facebook has my entire album, free for all to browse, just kidding. Like what people always say, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I've like over 200 per album, isn't that like over 200 000 words which is much better than reading a blog post typed while i'm half asleep.

July is such an eventful month. Hm, then again not really. Lets' see..
5/3 FTW!
We had Cross Country, we did not have to travel all the way to Bedok Reservoir to have it this time, THANK GOD! We had it at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio park :) Although the distance was really short, 2.35km or so, it was a killer. Hahaha yes, I'm that unfit. :( Most of the sec 4/5s took this quite seriously I must say or was I too front to know what happened at the back but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we all had fun. :) Most of us headed to Thomson and had some prata! Great way to gain back those fats that we lost while running, yeah? :) It was the best cross country ever, nonetheless!

 Then we had Racial Harmony Day. Everyone tried to find and wear their traditional costumes on that day though some of them didn't, but it's fine. Everyone looks to cute in their ethnic costumes, Hehehe.

Last sunday was Yuki's birthday, we surprised her with cupcakes! Haha the video is up on Facebook! :) and yupp something would always happen on the birthday girl, So, yuki got creamed! HAHAA it was HIL-LA-RIOUS!! And pretty much disgusting. Glad we could turn her horrible day around :)

HEHEHE Basketball finals, CHIJ vs SCGS. Have I ever mentioned, I'm so proud of my juniors! :') Really. The teamwork that they have and the bonds that they'd fostered with just 7 months. Hm, 7 months does sound long but hopefully it will get stronger as the days goes by. The C'div had won every subsequent match that they'd played with. Although they didn't win SCGS in the finals, but they'd played their very best and I'm so proud of them. Thus, the attained 1st runner up in South Zone. In the coming days, they'll be playing in the Nationals against other schools from other zones. Good luck guys, i luv yall!!! :)


It was FASTING FRIDAY with FARISYA FARID!!! :) Some of us from our class had decided to fast with Far. It was a good experience, I honestly think I wouldn't fast again. I mean my body isn't used to it at all and before i could break fast, I was feeling all frail and weak, like i could collapse at any point in time. I'd never gone a day without food and water until today. It was definitely unforgettable. And not to forget, the lack of sleep. Sigh.

And yes I'm so tired. Really really very tired. I thank you for reading this whole chunk of nonsense (in a way). To end of, I'd really like to thank God so much for helping me tank this whole messy month, everything is moving at lightning speed. Thank You, Lord, for providing me the strength. Now, I've to do my part, to sleep. G'night all! :) Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment